“ Skate to where the puck is going, not to where it is.”
Technology and business expert, Wayne Gretzky.
Update: Apparently being facetious doesn’t translate to the internet.
To those adding #startup and #inspiration to this post: the point I was attempting to indirectly make is that we should be wary of easily digestible advice that often comes from irrelevant sources. Such quips have functions similar to metaphors, helping others quickly wrap their head around complex, confusing, hard concepts. They’re great for high level communication, but dangerous for what should be detailed discussion.
In short: always take advice from hockey players with a grain of salt, unless it’s about hockey.
- thatsob reblogged this from justbeingseriouslysocial
- mohib reblogged this from dbreunig
- vimoh reblogged this from justbeingseriouslysocial
- project-j reblogged this from justbeingseriouslysocial
- parislemon likes this
- berezina likes this
- This was featured in #Tech
- chartier likes this
- dbreunig posted this