Since I haven’t posted a ridiculous and/or questionable patent this week…
Benjamin Jackson just reminded me this exists: when Twitter bought Loren Brichter’s Atebits they picked up a patent for “pull to refresh”. Brichter filed for the patent the day before Atebits’ purchase was made public. Perhaps filing for the patent was a small condition of the acquisition.
Who knows whether this would hold up in court, though Twitter has said they do not intent to enforce it.
- ricardocamargo reblogged this from thenextweb
- jaysonng reblogged this from thenextweb and added:
- jeffsoo reblogged this from joshuanguyen
- foodacademie likes this
- diklein likes this
- underwhelmistmanifesto likes this
- avgas likes this
- thenextweb reblogged this from joshuanguyen
- singulus likes this
- joshuanguyen reblogged this from dbreunig
- dbreunig posted this