I can’t wait for the VP debates. Seriously: TV event of the year.
Combat that’s been talked about for the last century – unmanned systems destroying other unmanned systems – is now a reality following the destruction by an MQ-9 Reaper of a vehicle carrying a remotely controlled explosive device in southeast Iraq.
A week ago, the Reaper – the larger, higher-flying, faster and better-armed version of the MQ-1 Predator – dropped a 500-pound laser-guided GBU-12 on the vehicle.” —Unmanned-On-Unmanned Combat Emerging In Iraq | AVIATION WEEK
- Time: There's a theme that recurs in your books and your speeches, both about putting country first but also about honor. I wonder if you could define honor for us?
- John McCain: Read it in my books.
- Time: I've read your books.
- John McCain: No, I'm not going to define it.
- Time: But honor in politics?
- John McCain: I defined it in five books. Read my books.
This manga/yearbook think is great from a user-exp point of view. People are formatted and clear within only a few pixels.
The idea for this book was born in Terminal A at Washington Dulles, where I was stranded for some hours in late July 2008. To spend my time, I posted the following two tasks on MTurk:
What’s the craziest thing your cat has ever done? Write at least one paragraph about a funny, unbelievable or otherwise memorable incident involving your cat. This should be a real story that happened to you or your family.
Sketch a cat. With or without an environment and toys. The cat can be drawn in software or on paper. Do not upload photographs of cats. Have fun!” —bjoern.org